Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Technology has just about done me in...

Hey, Cassandra here. I'm starting to really understand why people hire web designers and all that BS because I've been trying to make this page look right, the Facebook look right, the twitter look right, I haven't even gotten to the funnyordie page and I feel like my head is going to explode. Shit is hard. I still feel like I haven't accomplished anything either, just a lot of failed attempts. Oh well, we're shooting a sketch tomorrow and will probably shoot a few more this weekend while we are up in Big Bear being novelists and pensively staring out windows while we type ground breaking works of literature... only not. We'll probably be writing sketches full of dick jokes. Well I will at least, Leigh will probably work on something cool and fascinating like a screenplay. But we will take advantage of our snowy surroundings and shoot a few sketches! Til then I dearly love the one follower... oh wait that's me. Well I do love myself ;]
Peace bizitch.
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment